Eurotex lnternational’s UK workshop facility is comprehensively equipped to undertake complete engine rebuilds and in house testing.
- Each project structured to meet specific customer requirements
- ‘On time’ deliveries to meet customer requirements incorporating factory witness tests
- Replacement engine building supplies for international Navies, Government Railways incorporating installation and commissioning service
- All equipment and services subject to our ISO-9001:2015 Quality Control procedures of inspection and testing
- We provide a documented schedule of build and test including photographic records for customer retention
Refurbishment involves the complete strip, inspection, assembly and testing of various models including Paxman engines. Eurotex are also the leading experts in generator and propulsion engine conversion.
Assembly, Inspection and Testing
Typically, during refurbishments, over 673 measurements and over 55 levels of inspection are applied throughout and engines are rigorously tested against a Dynamometer.
Eurotex International Ltd has held Lloyd’s accreditation since 1993 and are ISO-9001:2015 certified. Inspection forms a large part of Eurotex activities; measuring equipment includes a fixed Computer Measuring Machine (CMM) and a mobile Romer Arm, both capable of measuring to 6 decimal places. The Romer Arm has an integrated scanner allowing laser scanning and reverse engineering of components.
Major Sub-Assemblies, Overhaul and Support
The facilities offered by Eurotex include the ability to provide full support of ‘legacy’ equipment including the following mechanisms:
- Service exchange
- Fully factory overhauled replacement units
- ‘rotable pools’ designed for specific customer requirements
- Overhaul of returned customers equipment
- ‘strip and survey’ reporting
- Detailed ‘labour /parts’ refurbishment costing
These services are supported by our skilled technical team backed up by extensive stock holding and efficient turnaround time and include the following sub-assembly units:
- Fuel injection pumps/fuel injectors
- Starter motors
- Cylinder heads
- Motors and pumps
- Salt water/fresh water and lubricating oil pumps.
- All other engine components
All overhaul and test protocols are recorded and certified to Lloyd’s ISO-9001:2015 and we welcome the attendance of our customers to witness all testing procedures at our facility.
Factory overhauled service replacement equipment from Eurotex International offers customers a cost-effective alternative for upgrading existing equipment and returning it to full life expectancy.
- Paxman Ventura, Paxman Valenta, Caterpillar, Ruston and other engines
- Regains ‘zero hours’ running status for diesel engine components or major sub-assemblies.
- Direct purchase, service exchange or overhaul and return basis
- Items are fully guaranteed and, where necessary, subject to independent surveying certificates. All equipment and services subject to our ISO-9001:2015 Quality Control procedures of inspection and test
- Certificate of Conformity and Schedule of Test Certificate included