The facilities offered by Eurotex include the ability to provide full support of ‘legacy’ equipment including the following mechanisms:
- Service exchange
- Fully factory overhauled replacement units
- ‘rotable pools’ designed for specific customer requirements
- Overhaul of returned customers equipment
- ‘strip and survey’ reporting
- Detailed ‘labour /parts’ refurbishment costing
These services are supported by our Skilled Technical Team backed up by extensive stockholding and efficient turnaround time and include the following sub assembly units:
- Fuel injection pumps/fuel injectors
- Starter motors
- Cylinder heads
- Motors and pumps
- Salt water/fresh water and lubricating oil pumps.
- All other engine components
All overhaul and test protocols are recorded and certified to Lloyd’s ISO 9001:2008 and we welcome the attendance of our customers to witness all testing procedures at our facility.