A team of four Eurotex International engineers attended HMS Mersey at Falmouth Docks to undertake time served overhaul work and other operations, including:
- The change out of a main engine starting ring gear and motor
- Main engine fuel pump overhauls
- A service overhaul for the breathing air compressor equipment
- Overhauling two fire pumps
- Retrofitting waste oil drain pipe work for all three main generators
- The addition of drain pipe work for the main engine crankcase breather fan system
The work was successfully completed on schedule, to a very tight time parameter and within the established budgets.